Monday, October 21, 2013

She's alive!...and HaPpY!! Our first letter...

Hola familia!!!

HOLY COW.  What more can I say than I LOVE THE MTC.  I'm not kidding.  It's only my first night but I've never been happier.  The only time I've cried is when I read the sweet letter you put in my suitcase.  Other than that I'm tear free!!!

I LOVE my companion.  She is perfect.  She's from Gilbert Arizona!  She is so cute.  I saw her from a distance when we gathered as new members and noticed her nametag and wanted to scream!

We are also the missionaries that are in the raintree apartments, so I have a huge room/closet with Hermana Smith and the other Hermanas are outside the door and we share a bathroom (way better than the main campus) and we have a couch, oven, freezer, and fridge!  LUCKY ME!!  I love it here!

Also there is a small creamery here by the apartments that we can go to on P-days, which is Wednesday btw, so I will always think of our fun lunch before we said goodbye!

I love you all more than you know.  I miss you, but it's a different kind of miss.

I love you all!
Sister Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment